The new version of BabiBooks has been submitted to Apple for approval, and it's now In Review state.
These are the new features of this release:
- Removed any dependencies from Three20 Library
- Redesigned control to select images from web
- Fixed some translation issues for the italian version
- Fixed not working camera and library button in italian version
- Added the ability to go back to the search results after adding a new book
- Fixed a bug when manually adding a book (the tabbar appeared in the Details view)
- Fixed an occasional crash when scrolling search results
Dependencies from Three20 Library have been removed because the code in this great open source library still make use of some private APIs and so Apple last week rejected my last update of BabiBooks (1.1.1) after having approved the previous one with the advice to remove any private api call from next release...