The new version of BabiBooks has been finally approved by Apple, and it's now available in the App Store.
Because I first submitted the update as version 1.1.1 and then tried to change it to 1.2, it appears as version 1.1.1, nevertheless it's the new version.
These are the new features of this release:
- Removed any dependencies from Three20 Library
- Redesigned control to select images from web
- Fixed some translation issues for the italian version
- Fixed not working camera and library button in italian version
- Added the ability to go back to the search results after adding a new book
- Fixed a bug when manually adding a book (the tabbar appeared in the Details view)
- Fixed an occasional crash when scrolling search results